Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Remember…

I found my passion for public relations during my ninth grade of high school. At that time, I had little understanding of what PR really was. All I knew was that I found its broad application into any field intriguing. I think that’s what really drew me to the PR field. I could do anything with PR. I could be like a butterfly and fly until I found the right leaf.

Ever since that moment, I’ve been on a PR path. Currently, I am a junior majoring in PR at the University of Oregon. I am interested in international or community development. Other attractive fields are public affairs for the Army and sports PR.

Anyway, enough about me. Let me tell you why I am blogging.

Once again, I am attempting to start a blog. But this time, I am required to blog in order to receive a grade. This is a positive thing. I have the opportunity to regularly share my thoughts and generate dialogue with networks of similar interests. Moreover, it means I won’t turn into a blogcrastinator, which is the primary reason my past blogs failed. Maybe this time I will continue blogging after I finish the course. After all, third time's the charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment